Social Security Disability Attorney Serving all of Utah
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to the attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally (not a secretary) about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. When you call you talk to me, not a secretary. I have been helping clients get Social Security Disability and SSI benefits for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 63 year old former research scientist who could no longer work because of degenerative disk disease, spinal stenosis, and intestinal colon cancer.
- A 59 year old former waitress, deli manager, grant administrator, cashier, cook and restaraunt owner and manager who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease, bulging discs, herniated discs, anteriolisthesis, pars defects, spinal stenosis, osteoarthritis, facet arthritis, and morbid obesity.
- A 46 year old former aircraft mechanic and military intelligence officer who could no longer work because of subluxatons of his pelvis, sacrum, lumbar spine, and neck.
- A 56 year old former cashier who could no longer work because of failed back fusion surgery.
- A 56 year old former heavy machinery mechanic who could no longer work because of chronic migraine headaches, degenerative disc disease, cervical spondylosis and uncinate hypertrophy, herniated discs, foraminal stenosis, facet arthrosis, retrolistheses, photo-oculodynia, ocular contusion, and depression.
- A 36 year old former fast food worker and manager who could no longer work because of bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, morbid obesity, neuropathy, diabetes, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks.
- A 44 year old former facial cosmetologist and receptionist who could no longer work because of bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, psychosis, generalize anxiety disorder, schizophrenia, depression, anxiety, insomnia, and migraine headaches.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.