Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 95% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients
- A 37 year old former telemarketer, office worker, convenience store clerk, and fast food worker who could no longer work because of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), depression, panic attacks, borderline intellectual functioning, bipolar disorder, and post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- A 61 year old former commercial airline pilot who could no longer work because of recurrent deep vein thrombosis (DVT), cervical and lumbar spine degenerative disc disease, neuropathy, and recurrent pulmonary emboli.
- A 56 year old former saw operator who could no longer work because of low back fusion surgery, cervical disc problems, and depression.
- A 22 year old former grocery store bagger, tutor, and financial services worker who could no longer work because of Crohn’s disease, ileitis, morbid obesity, and perineal fistula.
- A 64 year old former telephone company facilities specialist who could no longer work because of fibromyalgia, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, synovitis, lumbar and thoracic spine disorders, vertebral compression fractures, and hand disorders.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.