Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 90% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 39 years. Social Security Disability law in Utah is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 90 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
In the last month I received the following reviews on my Google page:
★★★★★ After struggling on my own I searched for SS Attorney don't know why I was drawn to Craig called wife told her and she reminded me of a Craig McAllister who handled the adoption of my son 30 years ago. All I can say is thank you again 30 years later. Same as 30 years before sit down listen to the advice he gives do your part and he will do his!
★★★★★ Craig was great to get everything done and keep me posted on my Social Security case and answering all my questions!!!
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 60 year old former bus driver who could no longer work because of diabetes, neck injury, arthritis, low back injury, migraine headaches, and kidney problems.
- A 24 year old former medical assistant and certified nurse assistant (CNA) who could no longer work because of gastroparesis and coloparesis.
- A 52 year old former electrician who could no longer work because of cervical spondylosis, radiculitis, degenerative disc disease, retrolisthesis, cervical lordosis, myelopathy, kyphosis, stenosis, spondylolisthesis, anteriolisthesis, depression, and hepatitis.
- A 55 year old former truck driver who could no longer work because of shoulder injuries, bulging discs, degenerative disc disease, emphysema, and migraine headaches.
- A 57 year old former home health aide who could no longer work because of fibromyalgia, psoriatic arthritis, depression, sleep apnea, and knee injuries.
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.