Provo UT Social Security Disability Law Lawyer
SSDI Claim Attorney Utah
If you are injured or too sick to work and feel as if there is nowhere you can turn, you can turn to me. As your lawyer — E. Craig McAllister — I can help you get the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits you need. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 38 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 55 year old former sales/marketer, teacher, social worker, and community server who could no longer work because of depression, ADHD, dependent personality disorder, and post-concussive syndrome.
- A 43 year old former telephone surveyor, convenience store cashier, and retail sales clerk who could no longer work because of depression, chronic post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality disorder, adjustment disorder, anxiety, and phobia of driving.
- A 57 year old former construction laborer who could no longer work because of left foot drop caused by a popliteal block and subtalar arthritis post calcaneal fracture with fusion.
- A 43 year old former medical equipment assembler who could no longer work because of acid burned esophagus and stomach.
- A 49 year old former house painter who could no longer work because of progressive heart failure, chronic systolic dysfunction, heart arrhythmias, and ventricular dysenergy.
- A 56 year old former truck driver who could no longer work because of stage IV liver cancer.
- A 56 year old former auto garage maintenance manager who could no longer work because of stage IV renal cell carcinoma cancer, back fusion surgery, and right femur reinforcement with internal fixation hardware.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.