Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 95% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 55 year old former driver coordinator who could no longer work because of spinal stenosis, herniated discs, hypertrophy, facet arthropathy, cervical spondylosis and myelopathy, degenerative disc disease, scoliosis, spondylolisthesis, facet osteoarthritis, peripheral neuropathy, psoriatic arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, and degenerative joint disease of hips, hands, elbows, knees, and ankles.
- A 49 year old former telemarketer, assembly line packager, order selector, and motel front desk clerk who could no longer work because of morbid obesity, osteoarthritis, chronic headaches, obstructive sleep apnea, bilateral hearing loss, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and generalized anxiety disorder.
- A 44 year old former nurse’s aid, temporary laborer, theater manager, and collections call center worker who could no longer work because of depressive disorder, alcohol abuse, hallucinogen abuse, anxiety disorder, mood disorder, and bipolar I disorder.
- A 21 year old former restaurant worker who could no longer work because of superior mesenteric artery syndrome (SMAS), severe chronic malnutrition, chronic bowel urgency and frequency, depression, PTSD, anxiety, and chronic fatigue.
- A 53 year old former office worker who could no longer work because of generalized anxiety disorder and severe recurrent major depression.
- A 50 year old who had never been able to work because of bipolar disorder, post traumatic stress disorder, severe recurrent major depression, social anxiety disorder, hand and body tremors/shakes, adjustment disorder, dementia, ADD, and ADHD.
- A 59 year old former dental office manager who could not longer work because of gastroparesis, malnutrition, irritable colon, and cachexia.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.