Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 90% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 39 years. Social Security Disability law in Utah is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 90 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
In the last couple of months I received the following reviews on my Google page:
In the last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 30 year old former soldier who could no longer work because of bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety, and PTSD.
- A 54 year old former helicopter fuel truck driver who could no longer work because of low back disc bulges and tears, neural foraminal narrowing, and degenerative facet disease.
- A 52 year old former supply chain manager who could no longer work because of 10 back surgeries, chronic failed back syndrome, CSF pseudomeningocele, arachnoiditis, lumbar post laminotomy syndrome, and tinnitus.
- A 54 year old former coal miner who could no longer work because of carpal tunnel surgery malpractice.
- A 51 year old former restaurant server, assembly line worker, customer service representative, data entry clerk, and apartment house maintenance and cleaner who could no longer work because of lumbar radiculopathy, degenerative disc disease, facet arthritis, foraminal stenosis, bulging disc, ligamentum flavum hypertrophy, annular fissure, PTSD, depression, and anxiety.
- A 41 year old former legal secretary who could no longer work because of fibromyalgia, sleep disorder, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), migraine headaches, interstitial cystitis and GERD.
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.