Disability Attorney for Utah
Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 90% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law in Utah is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Utah Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a FREE consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Utah Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 39 years. Social Security Disability law in Utah is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 90 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I received the following review on my Google page:
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 61 year old former maintenance man who could no longer work because of Parkinson’s disease.
- A 56 year old former auto parts manager who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease, bulging disc, anxiety, depression and right eye blindness.
- A 56 year old former microchip solderer who could no longer work because of tenosynovitis, degenerative disc disease, stage III hallux rigidus in her feet, and peripheral neuropathy.
- A 48 year old former parts and service manager, small engine repairman, industrial maintenance man, and auto mechanic who could no longer work because of two back surgeries resulting in failed back syndrome, degenerative disc disease, herniated disc, and spondylosis.
- A 49 year old former truck driver and manual laborer who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease, disc bulge, spinal stenosis, facet arthropathy, and spondylosis.
- A 25 year old former disability assistant, packer/handler, account-temp, retail store associate, librarian, and call center operator who could no longer work because of Crohn’s Disease, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), gastroparesis, C. difficile enteritis, pseudo-seizures, migraine headaches, and orthostatic hypotension.
- A 25 year old former handicap assistant who could no longer work because of schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, depression, ADHD, schizoaffective disorder, and post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).
- A 32 year old former fast food worker and retail floor salesperson who could no longer work because of depression, post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), reading disorder, and borderline personality disorder.
- A 54 year old former production worker who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease and rheumatoid arthritis.
- A 50 year old former special education teacher and clerk/cashier who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease, sleep apnea, bipolar disorder, anxiety, obesity, and borderline personality disorder.
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer in Utah, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.