Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 95% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
In the last couple of months I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 52 year old former diesel mechanic who could no longer work because of heart attacks, atrial fibrillation, three level back fusion, and diabetes.
- A 32 year old former grocery bagger and produce department manager who could no longer work because of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), generalized anxiety, social phobia, scoliosis and curvature of the spine, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, facet arthritis, spinal arachnoiditis, post lumbar arthroplasty hardware failure, and acute depression.
- A 55 year old former home health care provider who could no longer work because of an unhealed broken ankle, fibromyalgia, back problems, carpel tunnel syndrome, migraine headaches, depression and obesity.
- A 50 year old former bartender, cook, and housekeeper who could no longer work because of spinal disc desiccation, facet arthrosis with disc dislocation, bulging discs with central prolapse, neural foraminal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, arthropathy, facet arthritis, scoliosis curvature of the spine, lumbar dextroscoliosis, spondylosis, and herniated disc.
- A 41 year old former truck driver who could no longer work because of sarcoidosis.
- A 55 year old former food production worker who could no longer work because of degenerative disc disease, stenosis, facet arthropathy, unhealed broken leg, depression, and serious cognitive impairment.
- A 33 year old former mechanical engineer, apartment manager, hotel manager, freight delivery driver, retail salesperson, construction laborer, and truck driver who could no longer work because of a mood disorder, anxiety, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), personality disorder, depression, cognitive disorder, obsessive compulsive disorder, (OCD), pain disorder, dysomnia, psychotic disorder, fibromyalgia, arthritis, neuropathy, sciatica, migraine headaches, high blood pressure, morbid obesity, irritable bowel syndrome, sleep apnea, hypothyroidism, and esophageal reflux disease.
- A 25 year old former fast food worker, theater manager, restaurant server, software technical advisor, and retail store stocker who could no longer work because of depression, anxiety, and panic attacks.
- A 56 year old former truck driver who could no longer work because of back and arm problems.
- A 58 year old former interior designer and retail store stocker who could no longer work because of chronic migraine headaches from a traumatic brain injury.
- A 44 year old former equipment rental supervisor and apartment maintainer who could no longer work because of a cognitive disorder, mild mental retardation, learning disability, depression, anxiety, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), posttraumatic stress disorder (PTSD), bipolar disorder, borderline personality disorder, psychosis, and schizoaffective disorder.
- A 30 year old who had never been able to work because of Babesiosis.
- A 37 year old former garage manager and telephone supporter who could no longer work because of dissociative identity disorder (DID), bipolar disorder, multiple personality disorder, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), and broken back.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.