Provo UT Social Security Disability Law Lawyer
SSDI Claim Attorney Utah
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to the attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally (not a secretary) about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. When you call you talk to me, not a secretary. I have been helping clients get Social Security Disability and SSI benefits for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 60 year old former real estate developer who could no longer work because of disc and degenerative facet arthritic changes, lumbar/sacral spine disc displacement and degenerative intervertebral discs, lumbar facet joint arthropathy, thoracic facet joint arthropathy, thoracic degenerative intervertebral disc disease, unilateral pars defect, disc herniations compressing a nerve root, and facet arthropathy.
- A 61 year old former security guard, cook, and foster parent who could no longer work because of type II diabetes, hypertension (high blood pressure), neuropathy, osteoarthrosis, obesity, chronic kidney disease, and an enlarged heart.
- A 43 year old former housekeeper and labeler who could no longer work because of panic disorder, ADHD, depression, borderline intellectual functioning, severe occupational and social impairments, insulin resistant hyperglycemia, sleep apnea, and type II diabetes.
- A 56 year old former miner and concrete and construction laborer who could no longer work because of spinal and orthopedic impairments, arthritis, asthma, sleep apnea, and obesity.
- A 58 year old former truck driver and mechanic who could no longer work because of spinal stenosis and degenerative disc disease.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.