Provo UT Social Security Disability Law Lawyer
SSDI Claim Attorney Utah
If you are injured or too sick to work and feel as if there is nowhere you can turn, you can turn to me. As your lawyer — E. Craig McAllister — I can help you get the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits you need. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 38 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 47 year old former training and placement officer, general laborer, operator assistant, custodian, and computer systems manager who could no longer work because of rod-cone dystrophy and pigmentary retinal dystrophy causing total blindness.
- A 36 year old former housekeeper, office aide/bookkeeper, receptionist, day care worker, retail manager, and cashier who could no longer work because of depression, borderline personality disorder, anxiety, PTSD, and obesity.
- A 53 year old former software engineer who could no longer work because of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia.
- A 41 year old former assembly line worker, store supervisor, cashier, living assistant, and fast food worker who could no longer work because of pancreatitis, diabetes, depression, borderline intellectual functioning, diabetic neuropathy, lumbar disc tears and protrusions, spinal stenosis, and obstructive sleep apnea.
- A 60 year old interior designer who could no longer work because of neuropathy, arthritis, fibromyalgia, and diabetes.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.