Provo UT Social Security Disability Law Lawyer
SSDI Claim Attorney Utah
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to the attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally (not a secretary) about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. When you call you talk to me, not a secretary. I have been helping clients get Social Security Disability and SSI benefits for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
In the last three months I have won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 53 year old former quality control inspector and customer service representative who could no longer work because of a herniated disc, osteoarthritis, degenerative disc disease, and facet arthritis.
- A 61 year old former retail sales associate, electrician helper, and medical records file clerk who could no longer work because of 4 hip surgeries within 6 months, and a plugged heart artery.
- An 18 year old that had never been able to work because of intellectual disability (mental retardation).
- A 63 year old former anesthesiologist who could no longer work because of prostrate cancer and surgery, degenerative disc disease and other spinal disorders, mental status changes including transient episodes of cognitive aphasia, persistent short and long-term memory deficits, adult onset attention deficit (ADD), and depression.
- A 25 year old former construction laborer, groundskeeper, and machinist that could no longer work because of severe ulcerative colitis, splenomegaly, sclerosing cholangitis, Crohn’s disease, anxiety, depression, and perineal abscesses.
- A 42 year old former manual laborer and insurance salesman who could no longer work because of myocardial ischemia and other heart problems, severe obstructive sleep apnea, pulmonary edema and effusions.
- A 52 year old former concrete finisher, excavation and landscaping surveyor, and general contracting superintendent who could no longer work because of occipital neuralgia (headaches), cortical atrophy, anxiety, vertigo, tinnitus, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease, spondylosis, and other spinal disorders.
- A 55 year old former truck driver, print shop cutter, and road construction flagger who could no longer work because of upper lumbar lordosis, compression fractures, spondylosis, bulging discs, stenosis, degenerative disc and facet disease, and other spinal problems.
- A 27 year old former medical records clerk who could no longer work because of ulcerative and Crohn’s proctitis and disease, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), vasovagal syncope, and Sjogren’s syndrome.
- A 47 year old former lumber laborer who could no longer work because of social phobia, depression, obsessive compulsive disorder (OCD), personality disorder, bipolar I disorder, and chronic migraine headaches.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.