Why Choose Me as Your Social Security Disability Attorney?
I'll answer your call personally and even make house calls
I'm one of the most experienced disability attorneys in Utah
A win record that speaks for itself — I win over 95% of my cases
I get paid only when you win your benefits
Social Security Disability Law is all I do
Hey! Here's a switch. Wouldn't you prefer talking directly to your attorney rather than a secretary? If so, call and talk to me, Craig McAllister, personally about your Social Security Disability or SSI case. I have been a Social Security Disability attorney for 28 years. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues including depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for 36 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
In recent months I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 49 year old former cabinet maker who could no longer work because of terminal adenocarcinoma (cancer) of the sinus and scull.
- A 49 year old former construction foreman and cabinet maker who could no longer work because of multiple sclerosis (MS) and depression.
- A 39 year old former plumber and truck driver who could no longer work because of traumatic brain injury, cognitive disorder, spinal disc tears and bulges, degenerative disc disease, spondylosis, stenosis, depression, post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD), anxiety, and osteoarthritis.
- A 24 year old former ice cream sales person who could no longer work because of major depressive disorder, anxiety with panic attacks, PTSD, and endometriosis.A 58 year old former truck driver who could no longer work because of knee injuries, arthritis, and obesity.
- A 40 year old former family therapist who could no longer work because of fibromyalgia, symphysis pubis degenerative changes, thinning of the cervical spinal cord, degenerative disc changes, lumbar facet arthropathy/facet syndrome, coccydynia, sacroiliitis, myelomalacia, atrophy and multilevel degenerative arthrosis, dysesthesia and neurofibroma, anxiety, neuropathy, insomnia, chronic back pain, lumbago low back pain, bilateral sacroiliitis, poly arthralgia, idiopathic progressive polyneuropathy, severe chronic migraine headaches, sleep disturbance, memory loss, irritable bowel syndrome and chronic fatigue.
- A 19 year old who has never been able to work because of autism, ADHD, dyslexia, and anger management problems.
- A 19 year old former fast food worker who could no longer work because of mental illness.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you hire an SSI Disability lawyer, you deserve personal attention and to be treated like an individual, not a case. Call my law office and you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal, or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with each and every one of my clients. I will make sure you receive the attention and respect you deserve and I will fight for your Social Security Disability and SSI benefits. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.