Utah Social Security Disability Appeals Lawyer
Utah Lawyer With a Focus on Social Security Disability Benefits
There are many reasons a person can be eligible for Social Security Disability or SSI benefits and there are many reasons a person can be denied. Regardless of your situation, I can help. I am a Provo, Utah, attorney — E. Craig McAllister — with over 30 years of experience. Focusing entirely on Social Security Disability and SSI law, I guide clients through the process, helping them get the benefits they need.
No matter where you are in the process or what your symptoms are, contact me for help with your Social Security Disability or SSI benefits:
- Social Security Disability: The Social Security Administration uses certain standards for evaluating whether or not people are eligible for benefits. If you are seeking benefits or if you have been denied, I can advocate on your behalf.
- Back Injuries and Spinal Cord Injuries: I represent people with back injuries or pain that prohibits them from working.
- Heart Problems: People suffering from chronic heart failure may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. I can review your case and help prepare all necessary documentation when applying for SSDI.
- Depression and Bipolar Disorder: Mental health issues can qualify people for Social Security Disability benefits in certain circumstances.
- Fibromyalgia and Chronic Fatigue: When you have been diagnosed with fibromyalgia or CFS, you may qualify for SSDI and SSI benefits.
- Schizophrenia: I can represent people with schizophrenia and other mental health issues qualifying them for benefits.
- Anxiety: Debilitating anxiety can take different forms, including obsessive-compulsive disorders, panic attacks, and phobias. I understand the medical issues involved and how to position applications for people suffering from anxiety disorders.
- Seizures: Epileptic convulsive and non-convulsive seizures are covered under Social Security Disability benefits. I can review your case and help you prepare your application for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Headaches and Migraines: When headaches are severe and prevent you from working, you may qualify for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Diabetes: People suffering from neuropathy, pain, and other problems associated with diabetes may qualify for SSDI or SSI. I can review your situation and help you file all necessary paperwork for your initial application or an appeal.
- Arthritis: If you suffer from persistent inflammation or deformity that prevents you from performing work, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits.
- Claims Made by People Over 50: The Social Security Administration's standards for people over 50 can be less rigorous, so it is often easier for people over 50 to qualify for benefits.
- Social Security Disability Appeal: When your application has been denied for the first or second time, I may be able to help you get the right results with a Social Security Disability appeal.
At my Orem, Utah, law office, I offer clients the personal attention they deserve. When you call my office, you will never talk with a secretary, paralegal or a less-experienced associate; you will talk to me. For a free initial consultation, contact my Orem, Utah, law office toll-free at (866) 520-0222.