Provo UT Social Security Disability Law Lawyer
SSDI Claim Attorney Utah
If you are injured or too sick to work and feel as if there is nowhere you can turn, you can turn to me. As your lawyer — E. Craig McAllister — I can help you get the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits you need. I help clients throughout Utah with Social Security Disability and SSI law matters, including filing an initial application, filing a petition for reconsideration and arguing cases at administrative review hearings or before the appeals council. Regardless of whether you have filed and been rejected or are interested in submitting an application for Social Security Disability benefits, contact me, E. Craig McAllister, today to schedule a free consultation to discuss your case.
There are many different types of health problems that may qualify someone for Social Security Disability benefits. Physical disabilities like back pain and mental health issues like depression or bipolar disorder may interfere with a person's ability to work. People suffering from serious headaches and migraines, fibromyalgia or chronic fatigue syndrome may also qualify. Additionally, depending on your situation, you may be able to work part-time and still receive Social Security Disability benefits.
Provo, Utah Social Security Disability and SSI Benefits Attorney
I have been practicing law for over 30 years. Social Security Disability law work is all I do and my success rate for helping people get the benefits they need is over 95 percent. I will be by your side every step of the way, working personally with you to help get the best possible results.
Last month I won Social Security Disability and/or SSI benefits for the following clients:
- A 25 year old former cell phone salesman, carpenter, and painter who could no longer work because of Crohn's Disease.
- A 46 year old former computer salesman, internet marketer, and web site creator who could no longer work because of neck disc replacement failure, chronic headaches, vertigo, balance problems, and peripheral neuropathy.
- A 32 year old former elementary school mentor, fast food worker, waitress, cashier, and stocker who could no longer work because of bipolar type I disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and borderline personality disorder.
- A 53 year old former truck driver, heavy equipment operator, miner, and road construction laborer who could no longer work because of auto-immune disease with cerebellar ataxia (Lambert-Eaton Syndrome).
- A 61 year old former trucking company owner/operator who could no longer work because of hand weakness and numbness.
Talk With Me Personally About Your SSI or SSDI Claims
When you call my law office, you will speak with me — not a secretary, paralegal or a junior lawyer. I talk personally with clients. I make sure clients get the help they deserve with the Social Security Disability and SSI benefits they need. For a free initial consultation, contact me toll-free at (866) 520-0222.